Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-04-14

419...

> -----Original Message-----
> From: SAVIOUR [mailto:save_dwidoew@zwallet.com]
> Sent: 14 April 2006 12:01
> To: michael
> Subject:
>
> Dear beloved one.
> I am Mrs SAVIOUR PETERS from Solomon Islands.I am married to
> Mr.S.PETERS
> Who worked with our Embassy in GHANA -ACCARA,for nine years before
> he died in the year 2002.We were married for eleven years without a
> child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.
> Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I
> decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial
> home which
> the Bible is against.
> When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $14.5 Million
> with a security company in OVERSEA as family items the
> security company
> does not know the original contents to be liquid cash.Presently this
> money is still in the custody of a security company in OVERSEA.
> Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the
> next 5 months
> due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate
> this fund to a church, organization or good person that will
> utilize this
> money the way I am going to instruct herein.
> I want a reliable organization or good person that will use
> this fund for
> orphanages,widows and other peoples that needs help and also
> propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of
> God is maintained.
> The Bible made us to understand that"Blessed is the hand that
> giveth".l
> took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
> this money and my husband relatives are not Christians not
> even good at
> all because they are the one that responsible for the death
> of my husband
> in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my
> husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death.
> This is why I am taking this decision, I am not afraid of
> death hence I
> know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the
> bosom of the
> Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case
> and I shall
> hold my peace".
> I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
> health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me
> always.I
> don't want them to know about this development and l know
> that With God
> all things are possible.
> As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
> Security company in OVERSEA. I will also issue a letter of
> authorization
> to the Security comapny that will prove you the present
> beneficiary of
> this money. I also want you, church or the organization to
> always pray
> for me because the lord is my only shephard.
> My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.
> Whoever that
> Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please
> always be prayerful all through your life.Contact me on the
> this email
> address and any delay in your reply will give me room in
> sourcing another
> good person, church, organization for this same purpose.
> Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.
> Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.
> Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
> l remain yours sister in Christ.
> MRS.Saviour Peters .
>
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home