Spam Recycling Centre

I'm pink, therefore I'm spam.

2006-03-18

Merry Christmas!

I get about a hundred a day of these, and they've been coming on and off
since well before Christmas. I presume they're a virus rather than spam,
and they all have zip files as attachments. I'm getting *really* merry now.
I couldn't be much merrier. The URL given at the bottom doesn't exist - I
should know, it's on my site.

Anyway, thanks, Tolgyesi, Merry Christmas to you too. Oh, and you might
want to scan your computer for viruses. Try AVG antivirus - it's not bad,
and it's free...

________________________________

From: Tolgyesi Eva [mailto:ma<.....>na@teleline.es]
Sent: 18 January 2006 00:00
To: ihah@pigpog.com
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas!


* .... .... *

:) Tolgyesi Eva

___________________________________________________________________
http://pigpog.com/postcard.index.jpg8041 - Picture Size: 11 KB,
Mail: +OK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home